- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 ears of corn, husked and kernels cut off
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 1 lime
- Salt and pepper
- Hot sauce
- Tortilla chips for serving
- Place chopped tomatoes in a strainer over a bowl or in the sink and sprinkle with a little salt. Stir gently and let sit while you make the rest of the salsa (this is to let some of the juice escape.)
- Place corn and avocado in a medium sized bowl.
- Zest the lime and add the zest to the bowl. Cut the lime in half and juice it and add that to the bowl as well.
- Pour in the tomatoes and with clean hands, gently mix everything together.
- Season to taste with salt, pepper and a couple shakes of hot sauce, and serve with chips.