Want to entice admirers into your kitchen? This sweet blueberry boy bait, otherwise known as an easy blueberry snack cake, will bring them running!
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup canola oil
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 cups blueberries
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon mixed with 1/4 cup white sugar
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- Combine flour, sugars, baking powder and salt in a large bowl and whisk together until combined.
- Add oil, milk and eggs to the flour and stir until well combined.
- Gently toss two cups of the blueberries with one tablespoon of flour, then stir the blueberries into the batter and spread the batter in the prepared pan.
- Sprinkle the remaining one cup of blueberries on the top of the batter, then sprinkle with the cinnamon sugar.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Cool in the pan, then cut into squares and serve.