Ice cream, peanut butter cups, pretzels and chocolate sauce – all your favorite things in one delectable dessert.
- 3 pints of your favorite vanilla ice cream, softened
- 30 chocolate peanut butter cups, chopped
- 1 cup mini pretzel twists, broken into pieces
- Chocolate sauce, heated as needed for drizzling
- Line a loaf pan with either plastic wrap or parchment paper. Use enough so that it hangs over the sides by a few inches.
- Press half of ice cream into the bottom of the pan. Scatter half the peanut butter cups over the ice cream. Press the remaining ice cream on top, and scatter the remaining peanut butter cups on top along with the pretzels. Press down slightly so they adhere to the ice cream.
- Put the loaf pan into the back of your freezer (where it is coldest) and freeze for at least 6 hours until it is firm (and up to overnight).
- Remove from the freezer and using the overhang of the wrap or paper, carefully lift it out of the pan. Peel the wrap off and transfer to a serving platter.
- Drizzle with chocolate sauce. Cut into slices and serve at once.