- 1 bag of tortilla chips
- 2 cups of barbeque (any variety) or taco-spiced cooked ground beef
- 3 cups shredded cheddar and/or Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream thinned with 2-3 tablespoons of milk (enough to make it pourable)
- Your choice of any of the following toppings: guacamole, pico de gallo, salsa, thinly sliced radishes, chopped onion, scallion or chives, or anything else you like on your nachos!
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spread a generous single layer of tortilla chips on a rimmed cookie sheet.
- Spread the meat over the chips, and then scatter the cheese on top. Bake until the cheese is melted, about 10 minutes.
- As soon as the nachos come out of the oven, top them with your choice of toppings, and then drizzle the sour cream mixture over them. Serve at once, right off of the cookie sheet (make sure you put something under the cookie sheet to protect your table).