- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup sweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 stick butter, softened
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Additional coconut for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease a 10 inch pie pan.
- Put all ingredients except for the extra coconut into a blender, and blend until fully combined. Pour into the pie pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes until golden. The center will still be a little soft.
- Scatter additional coconut on top and let cool slightly. I like to scoop this out of the pan (rather than slicing it) and serve it with some vanilla ice cream!