- 8 ounces linguine
- 1/2 stick butter
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley, plus extra for garnish
- 1/2 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese, plus extra for garnish
- Thin lemon slices for garnish
- Cook pasta in heavily salted water until done. Reserve one cup pasta water and drain.
- Meantime, heat butter in large skillet over medium heat until melted. Add chicken and stir for 1-2 minutes until heated through.
- Stir in herbs and lemon juice.
- Add pasta and cheese to chicken mixture and toss. Add just enough pasta water to form a light sauce.
- Divide among plates, garnish with extra herbs, cheese and lemon slices and serve.