- 8 ounces fettuccine
- 6 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- Fresh ground pepper
- One 9 ounce package thawed artichoke hearts
- Cook pasta in salted water according to package directions and drain.
- While pasta is cooking, combine cheeses and cream in a medium sized deep sided skillet over medium heat and stir until cheeses are melted. Add artichoke hearts and oregano and heat through.
- Add pasta to skillet and toss with tongs until well coated.
- Divide pasta among warmed plates, grind a generous amount of black pepper on top and serve.