- 1 cup cottage cheese (small curd works best)
- 1 1/2 cups finely shredded Mexican cheese blend (cheddar and jack)
- 1 cup chopped tomato plus extra for garnish
- 1/4 cup chopped scallions plus extra for garnish
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 8 corn tortillas
- 1 cup salsa
- Preheat oven to 400 and grease either 4 individual baking dishes or one casserole.
- Mix together cottage cheese, 1 cup of the Mexican blend cheese, tomato, scallions and chili powder. Divide mixture among the 8 tortillas.
- Roll up the tortillas with the cheese mixture inside and place them in the baking dishes, seam side down. Top each with a generous spoonful of salsa and sprinkle with remaining Mexican blend cheese. Bake for 15-20 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Garnish with a little more tomato and scallion and serve.