When you can’t get to an actual bacon cheeseburger, this recipe for bacon cheeseburger macaroni is the next best thing. Maybe even better!
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 1 pound ground beef
- 6 slices of bacon, cut into 1 inch pieces
- One 10 3/4 ounce can condensed tomato soup
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook beef in a large skillet over medium high until done. Remove and set aside, drain skillet.
- Cook bacon in the same skillet until crispy. Remove with slotted spoon and drain on paper towels, leaving bacon drippings in skillet.
- Return beef to skillet, add cooked pasta and soup and heat through over medium heat. Stir in bacon.
- Sprinkle cheese on top, cover and cook until cheese is melted, about 3-5 minutes. Serve at once.