Take homemade pizza to a whole new level with this easy recipe for a creamy ricotta and roasted tomato pizza! You’ll never miss the sauce.
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 6 large plum tomatoes, quartered lengthwise
- One pre-cooked 12 inch pizza crust (we like the Boboli thin crust ones)
- 1 1/2 cups ricotta cheese
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon olive oil for drizzling
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Stir 6 tablespoons oil, garlic, oregano, 1 teaspoon salt, and 1 teaspoon pepper in large bowl. Add tomatoes and stir again, and let them sit until the oven is preheated.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil or a silicone mat. Lay the tomatoes in a single layer on the baking sheet. Pop them in the oven to roast tomatoes they are are very tender, about 35 minutes. Take them out to cool.
- Warm pizza crust in the microwave for about 30 seconds. Spread ricotta on top of crust. Lay the roasted tomatoes and cherry tomatoes on top of the cheese, and drizzle with olive oil and cracked pepper.
- Cut into wedges and serve!