- 6 ounces penne pasta
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 six ounce can tuna, drained and broken up with your fingers
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced sun-dried tomatoes (if yours are whole, the easiest way to do this is to snip them with a kitchen shears)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Lemon wedges
- Cook pasta according to package directions (make sure you salt the water! It’s SO much better that way!) and reserve 1/2 cup pasta water when you drain it.
- Add oil, garlic and red pepper to skillet and heat over medium-high for about one minute. Add tuna, 1/4 cup cheese, and tomatoes and cook, stirring regularly, for about 3 minutes.
- Add pasta, parsley and reserved pasta water and toss until everything is combined. Divide among plates, sprinkle with reserved cheese and serve with lemon wedges.