- 1 cup peanut butter, creamy or chunky
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 large egg, beaten
- Preheat oven to 350 and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Cream together peanut butter and sugar.
- Mix egg and baking soda. Add egg mixture to peanut butter mixture and mix until combined.
- Roll level spoonfuls of dough into balls and using a fork make slight crosshatch marks in each.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes. Cool 2-3 minutes on the cookies sheet, then on a rack. (Just slide the paper on to the rack aafter the first cooling. The cookies are very fragile when warm.)