Scrambled eggs turn into a gourmet supper when you add a little fresh ricotta and herbs.
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup ricotta at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- Olive oil for drizzling
- Whisk eggs and milk thoroughly together (I also like to scramble eggs by shaking the eggs and the milk vigorously in a mason jar.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat and add eggs. Cook until eggs are soft-set, stirring gently from time to time.
- When eggs are just set, gently stir in ricotta and chives.
- Transfer to plate, drizzle a little olive oil on top and serve.