Hot dogs and crescent roll dough are all you need to make this fun Halloween treat…no tricks needed! Hot dog mummies make a quick and easy Halloween supper.
- 6 hot dogs
- 1 can refrigerated crescent roll or breadstick dough
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Open dough and unroll and lay it flat on a cutting surface. Cut the dough into 1/4 inch strips.
- Wind the strips around hot dog until everything is covered except a little opening for the “face.” Depending on the size of your hot dogs, you will need to use 3-4 strips per dog.
- Place the hot dogs on a baking sheet and bake until golden, 10-12 minutes.
- Cool slightly, add mustard drops as “eyes” if desired and serve!