This easy recipe for polenta with corn and thyme pairs sweet corn with creamy polenta and the fresh taste of thyme for a side dish brimming with flavor!
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup fine cornmeal
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Coarse salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, chopped
- Bring milk and water to a boil in medium pot. Pour cornmeal into pot in a slow steady stream, whisking briskly. Whisk until mixture is smooth and creamy, about 5 minutes.
- Add in corn, butter and cheese and stir for one more minute. Season to taste. Stir in thyme and serve immediately.