All the deliciousness of strawberry cheesecake is here in this 15 minute recipe for strawberry cheesecake parfaits! All the scrumptious cheesecake flavor in a jiffy.
- 1 cup whipped cream cheese
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt (either non-fat or regular is fine)
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 graham crackers, crushed into crumbs
- 15 strawberries, hulled and sliced
- Mix cream cheese, yogurt, sugar and vanilla together with a fork until smooth.
- Assemble parfaits in glass parfait dishes or wine goblets as follows: a generous spoonful of graham cracker crumbs, a layer of berries and a layer of cheese mixture. Repeat layers and garnish with a few strawberry slices.
- The parfaits can be eaten immediately or refrigerated for a few hours.