- 1 1/2 pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- Fresh ground pepper
- 4 hot dog rolls
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Preheat grill to high. Combine shrimp, olive oil and 1/2 teaspoon salt in a bowl and mix well. Spread shrimp in a single layer in a grill pan and grill until cooked through, about 2 minutes per side. Remove and cool while you make the dressing.
- Combine mayo, celery, dill, and juice in a medium bowl. Add remaining salt, and grind in pepper to taste. Cut shrimp into chunks and add to dressing.
- Grill rolls until they are toasted to your liking. Divide shrimp mixture among rolls and serve (give people forks just in case…these guys are a little messy!