- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound chicken tenders (or boneless chicken breast, cut up into 3 inch strips)
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 2 cups fresh string beans, trimmed
- 1/2 cup salted cashews
- 1/2 pound freshly cooked spaghetti
- Whisk together broth, soy sauce, and cornstarch. Stir in honey.
- Add olive oil to large skillet and heat over high heat for about 2 minutes. Add chicken and stir until cooked through, about 3-5 minutes. Add garlic in the last 30 seconds or so of cooking. Transfer to plate.
- Add string beans to skillet and stir for about 3 minutes. Return chicken to skillet along with string beans and stir for another minute.
- Give the sauce one more stir and add to skillet. Cook until sauce is slightly thickened and everything is coated well, about one minute.
- Pour chicken mixture over hot spaghetti and toss until combined. Serve at once.