- 4 chicken breast halves
- Olive oil, salt and pepper for grilling
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- I lime, zested and juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes or 6 regular tomatoes, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced OR 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- Brush chicken breasts lightly with olive oil, season with salt and pepper and grill until cooked through, 4-6 minutes per side. Cool and shred into bite-sized pieces.
- Make dressing by combining 3 tablespoons oilve oil with lime zest, lime juice, garlic, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Combine chicken, vegetables and parsley in large bowl. Pour dressing over all and toss well. Serve either chilled or at room temperature.