Mint tea made with fresh mint and hot water, in your teacup in five minutes! There’s nothing more comforting than a cup of fresh mint tea.
- 4–5 stalks of fresh mint, with stems
- 4 cups boiling water
- Sugar or honey, if desired
- Bring 4 cups of water to a boil.
- While water is boiling, fill a 4-6 cup teapot to the brim with hot water from the tap, and let it sit until the tea water boils.
- When the tea water is boiling, empty the now-warm teapot. Roll the mint between your palms until it is slightly crushed. Place in teapot.
- Pour boiling water over the crushed mint, cover the teapot, and let it steep for 5 minutes.
- Pour into your favorite teacup, inhale deeply, and enjoy!