- 25 soft glazed donut holes (I used Dunkin Donuts Munchkins)
- 1/4 cup cinnamon sugar
- Preheat panini press to 375 degrees, or medium on the heat setting.
- Cut the donut holes in half and sprinkle the cut sides liberally with cinnamon sugar.
- Place the donut halves cut side up on the panini press. (You will have to do this in batches, they won’t all fit at once.) Close the press, push down lightly and toast for 40 seconds.
- Open the press and quickly scoot the chips onto a rack to cool. They will get crispier as they cool.
- NOTE: Clean-up of the panini press will be a little easier if you get some of the melted sugar off of it while it is still hot. Take a big wad of paper towels and VERY CAREFULLY wipe down the press. It won’t get all the sugar off, but it will make getting the rest of it off easier once the press has cooled down. Trust me, the donut chips will be worth the panini clean-up. :)