You don’t have to pick between all your favorite flavors when you make this easy recipe for chocolate bacon peanut bark! It’s a bacon infused, chocolate lovers, peanutty candy extravaganza!
- 8 strips bacon
- 16 ounces semisweet chocolate (chunks or chips)
- 1 cup unsalted peanuts
- Preheat oven to 400. Place the bacon on a foil-line rimmed baking sheet and cook until crispy, about 10-12 minutes. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate to drain. Chop finely.
- Line a second large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add chocolate to a double boiler. If you don’t have one, fill a pan with a couple of inches of water. Place a glass bowl over the pan, making sure the bottom of the bowl does not touch the water underneath.
- Once the water begins to boil, add the chocolate chips. Using a spatula, stir continuously until smooth and creamy.
- Stir in the bacon and peanuts. Pour onto the prepared baking sheet and spread to 3/8-inch thickness. Refrigerate for a minimum of 1 hour. The bark should be hard and chilled.
- Place bark on a cutting board and cut into pieces — any size or shape you’d like. Serve at room temperature.