This easy recipe for crostini with roast beef and pomegrante seeds makes the perfect holiday nibble, and it is ready in a snap!
- 24 thin slices French bread
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 ounces thinly sliced roast beef
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment or a silicone mat and place the bread slices in a single layer on the sheet. Brush with olive oil and bake until golden, about 12-15 minutes.
- Let the toasted bread cool slightly, then top with the roast beef, sour cream, pomegranate seeds, and scallions and serve!