- 4 slices hearty bread, your choice
- Olive oil
- 1 cup hummus
- 1/2 pound thin sliced turkey
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Fresh ground black pepper
- Heat grill to medium high. Brush both sides of bread with olive oil and grill until both sides are toasted to your liking. Remove and cool slightly.
- Spread each slice of bread with 1/4 cup hummus. Divide turkey among sandwiches and lay on top of hummus.
- Heat honey in microwavable measuring cup until liquid, about 10 seconds. Grind a generous portion of black pepper into honey and swirl to mix. Drizzle over sandwiches and serve.