This easy recipe for shrimp and tarragon crostini is the perfect fancy appetizer or even a light lunch. Quick, simple and delicious!
- 24 thin slices of French bread
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 12 ounces chopped cooked shrimp
- 1/3 cup mayo
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 400.
- Brush bread slices with olive oil and bake until just golden brown, 5-10 minutes. Remove from oven and cool.
- Combine remaining ingredients to make the shrimp mixture and top each crostini with spoonful of shrimp mixture
- You’re done!