- 2–3 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 15 ounce can diced tomatoes with juice
- 1 10 ounce can enchilada sauce
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 4 ounce can chopped green chile peppers
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups water
- 1 14.5 ounce can chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 cups corn (fresh or frozen is okay)
- Crumbled tortilla chips
- Place chicken, tomatoes, enchilada sauce, onion, green chiles, and garlic into a slow cooker.
- Pour in water and chicken broth and stir in cumin, chili powder, salt, pepper, and bay leaf. Stir in corn.
- Cover, and cook on Low setting for 6 to 8 hours or on High setting for 3 to 4 hours.
- To serve, sprinkle tortilla chips over soup…I like to have a bowl of these on the table so everyone can sprinkle their own!