This warm and filling recipe for ham and cheese farfalle takes macaroni and cheese and kicks it up with ham and bowtie pasta!
- 8 ounces farfalle (bowtie) pasta, cooked and drained
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 2 cups milk
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 4–6 ounces cubed cooked ham
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Whisk in flour and pepper until smooth. Whisk in milk and bring to a boil. Add cheddar and stir until melted.
- Turn off heat and stir in cooked pasta and ham.
- Transfer to greased baking dish and scatter parmesan on top.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes and serve.