- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons roasted garlic
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 5 tablespoons vodka
- 2 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 6 hamburger rolls
- 6 slices cheddar cheese
- sliced pickles
- Mix mayo, mustard, garlic, ketchup and vodka together and mix well. Set aside.
- Form beef into 6 patties and salt and pepper them. Grill to your liking, adding cheese at the last minute to melt. Toast the rolls during the last minutes of grilling.
- Place several pickles on the bottom of each roll, top with burger, and spread about 2 tablespoons of sauce on each burger.
- Place top of bun over all and serve at once.