Zucchini Carpaccio is a quick salad of thin sliced zucchini, fresh ricotta and a lemon juice and olive oil drizzle. The perfect summer recipe!
- 5 medium zucchini, trimmed
- Coarse kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- One cup ricotta cheese, preferably fresh
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- Using knife or mandoline slicer, cut zucchini into paper-thin rounds.
- Arrange rounds, slightly overlapping, on large platter. Sprinkle lightly with coarse salt and pepper, then green onions.
- Whisk lemon juice and oil in small bowl. Drizzle dressing evenly over zucchini.
- Drop small spoonfuls of cheese all over zucchini. Sprinkle with basil and serve.