- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp. grated lemon zest
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 6 oz. soft goat cheese, at room temperature
- 2–3 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 12 slices (not paper-thin) prosciutto, halved crosswise
- 1/2 cup fig preserves
- 1/2 bunch arugula, trimmed
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Whisk oil, lemon zest, and lemon juice together in a small bowl and set aside. Mix goat cheese and garlic together in another small bowl and set aside.
- Spread a thin layer of the goat cheese mixture on each piece of prosciutto, spread a thin layer of fig preserves over cheese, and top with 1–2 arugula leaves.
- Drizzle with some of the lemon vinaigrette and season to taste with pepper.
- Roll prosciutto up around filling and arrange on serving platter, seam side down. Garnish with fresh herbs if desired.