These perfect little packages of sunny side up egg and ham all wrapped up in a soft crepe are a treat for breakfast, lunch or dinner!
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 4 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 9 thin slices ham
- 9 eggs
- Chopped fresh parsley
- Combine flour, sugar, salt, milk, four eggs and the melted butter in a blender and blend on high for 30 seconds. Let the mixture rest for 15 minutes.
- Heat a 12 inch non-stick skillet over medium heat and lightly coat with butter. Add 1/3 cup batter and swirl to completely cover skillet. Cook until underside of crepe is very lightly starting to brown, about 2 minutes.
- Loosen edge of crepe with spatula and then either using large spatula or your fingers, lift it up and flip it over. Cook another 1-2 minutes and then slide out of skillet onto wax paper. Repeat until all crepes are done. You should have about 9 when you are done.
- Preheat oven to 350. Place crepes on a rimmed baking sheet (you can fit 3-4 per sheet). Place ham slice in center of crepe and carefully crack egg onto ham. Fold edges of crepe toward center, using the egg white as a kind of glue. Season with salt and pepper and bake until egg white is set, about 10-12 minutes.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve at once.