Whip up your own delicious hummus in your food processor in less than 5 minutes! This five minute hummus recipe is the only one you’ll ever need.
- 1 15-ounce can chickpeas, rinsed
- 1 clove garlic
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil, plus more for serving
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons tahini (optional but great!)
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- In a food processor, puree the chickpeas and garlic with the olive oil, lemon juice, tahini (if using), cumin, and ¾ teaspoon salt until smooth and creamy.
- Add 2-3 tablespoons water as necessary if you like your hummus creamier.
- Transfer to a bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with the paprika before serving.