- Two strips bacon, each cut in half
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups baby spinach
- One English muffin, split
- 2 large slices of Brie cheese, softened
- One egg
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Preheat oven to 425. Cover baking sheet (use one with sides) with foil and lay bacon on top.
- Brush with maple syrup. Bake for 10 minutes or until bacon is done to your liking.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in skillet and saute spinach until wilted, about 2 minutes. Cover with skillet cover and set aside.
- Toast English muffin and as soon as it is toasted, spread both sides with cheese.
- Heat butter in second small skillet over medium heat until melted. Fry egg until yolk is soft set. Flip and cook another minute longer.
- Lay egg on bottom of English muffin. Top with spinach. Cover spinach with bacon. Cover with top of English muffin.