- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup light or dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 stick melted butter
- Whipped cream
- Cinnamon sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 and line muffin pans with baking cups to fill 9 holes. Coat with cooking spray.
- Combine the pecans, sugar and flour in a large bowl and make a well in the center of the mixture. In a separate bowl, beat the eggs until foamy. Add the butter, then pour into the dry ingredients and stir until just moistened.
- Spoon the batter into baking cups, filling 2/3 full. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove from pans immediately and let cool. Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
Adapted from SOUTHERN PLATE
Hi there! I’m Kate, and I’m a recipe writer, food photographer and devoted bacon lover. I started Framed Cooks in 2009, and my mission is to create and share family-friendly recipes that make cooking both easy and fun…yes, I said FUN! My kitchen is my happy place, and I want yours to be that place too. Let’s cook together!