Lemon Cool Whip cookies turns cake mix and Cool Whip into a cookie recipe that you just HAVE to try! Watch these cookies disappear like magic.
- 1 eight ounce container Cool Whip, thawed
- 2 eggs
- 1 package lemon cake mix, 18.25 ounces
- 1/3 cup confectioners’ sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a couple of cookie sheets with parchment paper or silicone mats.
- Beat the Cool Whip and the eggs together, then add the lemon cake mix. This dough is going to be super sticky, but don’t worry! Pop it in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Drop a tablespoon or so of the dough in the confectioner’s sugar and roll it around to coat it. Place the cookie dough 2 inches apart on the cookie sheets and bake for 11 minutes.
- Cook on racks, and watch them FLY out of your kitchen.