This easy recipe for fig jam and cheese bites is a super quick appetizer that is the perfect start to any dinner party – or a great snack on its own!
- 1 small loaf of French bread cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1 jar of fig jam (peach and apricot jam work wonderfully too!)
- 1 wedge of Brie or Camembert cheese, room temperature
- 1 small bunch of fresh thyme
- Spread each bread slice with a generous spoonful of jam. Top with a slather of cheese.
- Sprinkle with thyme leaves and arrange on a pretty platter. You’re done!