Once you dip potato chips in chocolate you’ll never go back! This easy recipe for chocolate dipped potato chips gives a fun twist to your favorite snack.
- 24 ridged potato chips
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Kosher or sea salt (don’t use regular table salt, it won’t taste as good)
- Lay a sheet of wax paper on a cookie sheet
- Melt chips in the microwave by heating for 30 seconds at a time, stirring after each 30 second interval until smooth
- Dip each chip halfway into melted chocolate and lay on wax paper. Sprinkle with a tiny bit of salt.
- Cool in fridge until hardened, then get out of the way. These are addictive!!