This easy recipe for a cheesy asparagus and ham oven frittata bakes up in the oven for maximum flavor with minimum work. A perfect brunch or light supper!
- 8 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 2/3 cup chopped ham
- 14 asparagus spears, trimmed and blanched in boiling water for 2 minutes
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Whisk eggs and milk until well combined, and stir in cheese and ham.
- Pour into a greased 9 inch round pan. Arrange asparagus on top like the spokes of a wheel.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until golden. Cool for 5 minutes and cut into wedges.