White chocolate vanilla ice cream…and with this easy recipe you don’t even need an ice cream maker! Here’s how to make everyone’s favorite dessert.
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 ounce white chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Pinch salt
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 1/4 cups cold heavy cream
- Microwave condensed milk and chocolate chips in 30 second increments until chips are melted and smooth, stirring after each 30 seconds. Let cool, and then stir in vanilla, salt and sour cream.
- Whip heavy cream on medium high speed until soft peaks form, 1-2 minutes. Whisk 1/3 cream into white chocolate mixture. Fold remaining cream in until well mixed and smooth.
- Place in airtight container and freeze for at least 6 hours or up to 2 weeks.