- One flank steak
- 1 cup fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper
- 1/2 cup olive oil (more as needed)
- Season steak with salt and pepper and grill to your liking, about 5 minutes per side for medium rare.
- While steak is resting after being grilled, make chimichurra sauce: add all ingredients except olive oil to food processor and process until parsley and garlic are well-chopped.
- Add olive oil in a steady stream through processor tube until the sauce is a nice thick consistency.
- Slice steak against the grain, and garnish with sauce.