This fun and easy recipe for rosemary skewers swaps out the toothpick for fresh fragrant rosemary stacks with salami, cheese and artichokes! Welcome to your new favorite appetizer.
- 24 rosemary sprigs – take off all the leaves except for the top
- 24 cubes of fresh mozzarella
- 24 marinated artichoke hearts
- 24 slices Genoa salami, folded
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Salt and fresh ground pepper
- Thread the cheese, artichoke hearts and salami on to the rosemary skewers in any order you like.
- Mix the olive oil, vinegar and spices until thoroughly combined and then brush onto the skewers. Arrange on a plate and enjoy!