Everyone’s favorite comfort food is now in cupcake form with this easy recipe for macaroni and cheese cupcakes! You might want to make a double batch.
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, plus a little more for garnish
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400. Line a 12 cup muffin tin with paper or foil liners and spray liners with a little cooking spray.
- Cook the macaroni until done. Drain and immediately return to pot.
- Add cheese and stir briefly until almost melting.
- Beat eggs into milk, and then pour mixture into macaroni. Mix well.
- Ladle macaroni mixture into muffins tins, and bake for 20 minutes. Cool slightly before serving.