Sweet coconut and spicy chili sauce team up to make a sassy and delicious pasta sauce. Jazz up your supper with this easy recipe for spicy coconut noodles!
- 8 ounces fettuccine
- 1 13.5-ounce can unsweetened coconut milk
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon chili sauce
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 8 ounces bean sprouts
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut, toasted
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, over medium heat, combine the coconut milk, tomato paste, chili powder, salt, and chili sauce. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Stir in the drained noodles and toss. Divide the noodles among individual bowls. Top with the scallions, sprouts and yep, some coconut.