There’s cheesecake, and then there are blueberry cheesecake squares. Liven up your cheesecake with blueberry love with this easy recipe.
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 1/2 cup confectioners sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup cold butter, cut into small pieces
- 1 teaspoon ice water
- 16 ounces (2 packages) softened cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup blueberry jam. I highly recommend Stonewall Kitchen Wild Maine Blueberry Jam!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray a 9X13 inch pan with cooking spray.
- Place flour, sugar and salt in food processor and pulse until combined.
- Add butter and process until the dough begins to form a ball, adding ice water if necessary.
- Press dough evenly over the bottom of the prepared pan. Bake until crust is lightly golden, about 20 minutes. Let cool for 30 minutes.
- While the crust is cooking make the filling by mixing cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until well blended.
- Add eggs and mix just until eggs are mixed in.
- After crust cools for 30 minutes, pour cheesecake filling evenly over the crust.
- Spoon jam in dollops on top of filling and then swirl with a knife to combine.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes or until center is set. Cool in pan and then cut in squares.