Brown sugar bacon and cheddar cheese pressed between bagel halves is a panini like no other!
- 1 sesame bagel, sliced in half
- 2 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, sliced thin
- 2 slices bacon
- 1/8 cup brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 400, and line a baking sheet with foil. Cut bacon strips in half, lay on sheet and sprinkle with brown sugar. Bake for 10 minutes or until bacon is cooked to your liking.
- Assemble bagel by putting cheddar on on bottom half. Top with bacon slices and then the top half of the bagel.
- Grill in panini press until cheese is melted, about 2-3 minutes.