Four ingredients. Sixty seconds. One cool perfect dish of strawberry sherbet. A quick and easy summer dessert and the best way to use local berries!
- 1 pint ripe strawberries, tops cut off
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt, any variety
- 2 tablespoons strawberry jam
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Lay berries on a cookie sheet in a single layer. Freeze until solid.
- Place berries and all remaining ingredients in food processor and process until smooth. You may have to stop the processor and scrape the sides a few times to make sure all the frozen berries are processed.
- Serve at once. It is amazing with a little fresh grated lemon peel on top, if you have any handy.