Some black pepper and a little lime juice take ordinary steak fries to delicious new heights in this easy recipe for black pepper and lime fries!
- 1 1/2 pounds small potatoes, cut into wedges
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt
- freshly ground pepper
- 1 lime, zested and cut into wedges
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese, grated (with a microplane grater if you have one)
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a medium bowl toss the potato wedges with the olive oil, about a teaspoon of sea salt and 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper. Arrange the potatoes cut side down on a baking sheet.
- Bake for about 40 minutes or until golden brown.
- When the potatoes are done, grind more pepper on top, drizzle with lime juice, sprinkle with lime zest and parmesan cheese and serve.