- 1 1/2 pounds small red potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Coarse salt and fresh ground pepper
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Zest from 1/2 lemon
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 450. Place the potatoes on a 3 foot long piece of foil and drizzle with olive oil, coarse salt and ground pepper. Bring edges of foil together to make a sealed packet, place on baking pan and bake for 40 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine both cheeses, lemon zest and salt to taste. When potatoes are done, cool just until you can handle them, then cut a small X on each one and squeeze open.
- Place a spoonful of the ricotta mixture on each potato, grind some pepper on top and drizzle a little more olive oil on top. Serve immediately.