This recipe for monster cookies, with your choice of mix-ins such as nuts, chocolate and butterscotch chips and M&Ms is scarily delicious!
- 2 sticks of butter, softened
- 2 cups of white sugar
- 2 1/2 cups of brown sugar
- 6 eggs
- 3 cups of creamy peanut butter
- 9 cups of oatmeal
One cup each of three of the following choices:
- Milk chocolate chips
- Butterscotch chips
- Peanut butter chips
- Preheat oven to 350 and line cookie sheets with parchment paper or silicone mats
- Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar in large mixer bowl until creamy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually add peanut butter, stir in oatmeal.
- Add 1 cup each of three of the mix-in choices from the list above and stir into batter. Place large spoonfuls onto cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes and cool on rack for 5 minutes before transferring to cooling rack.