These amazing Blue Dory Cookies from the classic Block Island bed and breakfast are chocolate chunk cookies made with only four ingredients! How much better could a cookie recipe get?
- 1 pound butter
- 4 1/2 cups self-rising flour
- 1 1/2 cups maple syrup
- 2 cups chocolate chunks
- Cream butter in mixer until fluffy. Stir in flour at low speed.
- Add maple syrup in a slow, steady stream.
- Stir in chocolate chunks.
- Drop onto greased cookie sheets 2 inches apart and bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 15 minutes.
- Cool for 5 minutes on cookie sheet, then cool on wire cooling racks.
- Give the first one to your sweetheart with a kiss and a hug. Make vacation plans.